The Clinismart system introduces a new cleanliness-driven standard of clinical waste disposal
The lack of infection control products and processes in the healthcare waste industry amplifies infection risks to healthcare workers in what should be the "cleanest", most "hygienic" and "contamination free" place on earth - a patient-care and healing environment.
It’s time to think differently about Hospital Clinical Waste.
The Clinismart is the UK's leading clinically designed containment solution for Clinical Waste disposal. Designed as a bagless and hands-free container, the Clinismart requires no manual touch or assembly, and undergoes a sanitisation process after each fill that achieves a decontamination level four times higher than the level prescribed by the CDC.
REDUCES CROSS-CONTAMINATION RISK BY...
- Touchless. Contactless. Foot pedal Operated
- Fully sealed once full. No cardboard boxes, bag retrieval or assembly
- Zero cross-contamination with “floor-resistant” design
- Leakproof and tamper-proof with inbuilt safety locks
- Robotically sanitised to 106 bacterial load kill after each fill
- Mobile segregation of sharp and non-sharp clinical waste at patient bedside with mobile trolley design