Experience a New Standard in Sharps Waste Management with Sharpsmart
The journey to creating the world’s leading safety-engineered device for sharps disposal started with a mission to eliminate needlestick injuries.
After dedicating five years to clinical research and development to bring his vision to life, our founder, Dan Daniels developed the solution he’d been looking for; an environmentally friendly reusable sharps container that delivered unmatched results in reducing needlestick injuries.
Today, more than 20 years later, Sharpsmart stands as the industry leader in sharps waste management, with many unrivalled safety features, numerous clinical peer-reviewed studies, and globally proven safety and sustainability results.
As well as eliminating the supply chain challenges and risks associated with disposable single-use sharps bins, the Sharpsmart reusable container is clinically designed and engineered to eliminate the risks of pathogen transmission and cross-contamination.
Would you really want to settle for anything less when it comes to your sharps waste management needs?
REDUCES NEEDLESTICK INJURY RISK VIA…
- Hand-restricted safety tray with zero container assembly required.
- Inbuilt overfill mechanism to close the tray once the safe fill level is reached.
- Temporary and permanent safety locks ensuring a secure closure when needed.
REDUCES INFECTION CONTROL RISK VIA…
- Hands-free disposal and arriving pre-assembled as a single unit.
- Robotic washing and sanitisation eliminating microbial growth to a 10⁶ log kill.
- Leak-proof and impenetrable design ensuring a secure closure.