Sustainability That Drives Efficiencies
The NHS goal of achieving Net Zero has put added pressure on decision-makers to choose sustainable solutions.
Waste Managers like yourself are continually working hard to drive efficiencies across waste management practices. From cost reductions, defined portering schedules, and space optimisation.
Furthermore, you now need to find a sustainable solution that works alongside these existing strategies. Whilst this is a positive development, it can prove difficult.
Especially when sustainable solutions are not always safe and efficient for your teams.
So what should you be looking for from an environmentally-friendly solution?
- Systems backed by accurate data that can evidence your carbon reduction.
- Streamlined workflows with minimal staff behavioural change.
- Systems that have been built around your specific needs.
A true solution should fit seamlessly into your existing workflows and support your strategies, not hinder them.
If you’re looking for an efficient route to Net Zero that prioritises the safety of all staff, get in touch.
How Others Are Experiencing Labour Efficiency
Sharpsmart helped West Middlesex University Hospitals roll out a clinical waste processing solution within a matter of days with minimum interruption after onsite processing suddenly became unavailable.
The six-day clinical waste rollout and ongoing waste contract management have resulted in:
- Zero interruptions to WMUH's clinical and portering teams.
- Enhanced waste segregation through the assignment of clinical waste bins to individual waste streams.
- Significant carbon footprint reductions, diverting waste from high-temperature incineration to more sustainable outlets.
Explore Our Net Zero Resources
A Labour-Efficient Approach to Net Zero
We do more than provide sustainable healthcare waste solutions that are designed to improve staff safety and efficiency – we’re here to help you navigate Net Zero.
Sharpsmart has over 20 years of experience collaborating with waste managers to identify the ideal waste management strategies for their specific facility’s needs.
If you’re looking for an efficient route to Net Zero that prioritises the safety of all staff – speak to one of our experts.